Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HOW TO EXTRACT ROSE PETAL JUICE

This is for use with the Rose Petal Jelly,
Gather rose petals...don't get stung...rinse gently...enjoy the aroma... I use Rugosa Rose Petals that are organic no pesticides!! Very important you are going to be eating this, be smart, be safe, be healthy. Pack rose petals tightly into a measuring cup to 1 1/2 cups. Place in a large saucepan and crush petals with a potato masher or glass. Add 2 1/4 cups water and bring to a boil. Simmer the petals until they have washed-out color. Strain the liquid. Beautiful rich pink color and excellent fragrance you can actually use this as a light perfume spray if you store it in the fridge, last about 2 weeks. Yield: Approximately 2 cups

4 comments:

Florence said...

Thank you my friend.

Auntie Joy said...

Hi Erin,
I finally have a minute to look at your blog. Wow, how lovely! You are amazingly talented! I would love to see your gardens sometime. I can't wait to make some of your recipes. They all look delicious, thanks for sharing.
JOY!

atenistae2 said...

this is my first time to read a "juice from a petal" and let me say it amaze me :)

i found a site that heals cells from plant stem cells that is made into a naturall supplement,
see for yourself: http://www.plantstemcells.net/

John Christian said...

Buy Axiom Rose petal juice- Another effective juice form Axiom Ayurveda that keeps body cool and helpful in controlling excess sweat.